Saturday, June 26, 2004

Under the Radar

Outside Money


Open Thread and a bit more nagging (including Farmer stunner)
by kos
Mon Jun 21st, 2004 at 19:33:56 EDT

The Knowles campaign announced a $1,000 matching grant, paid if we can raise an additional $2,000 for the campaign over the next three days.
Not to be outdone, the Farmer campaign has received a promise from several donors for $10,000 in matching donations, paid $1 to $1 for every Daily Kos donation from now until the end of the quarter (until we hit ten grand). Not only is early money like yeast (it raises dough), but in this case, it literally doubles as soon as you make your donation.

Don't forget to add $0.01 to your donations!

Also, I'll be in DC the week of the 27th, and I'll be doing the networking rounds with various organizations. There are still a bunch with which we haven't met, so drop me a line if you'd be interested in meeting with me and Jerome of MyDD.

This is an open thread.

Update: Check out this cool gizmo from the Knowles campaign. I'll be integrating it with the "dKos info page" I'm building.

Open Threads ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home